Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Do Live!

It's been too long since I've updated this, but I blame the wedding that came in early September. I'm also back to teaching Freshman Composition two days a week, and if anything can suck the spirit right out of one, it's ignorant students! I am, however, more or less alive, and I've been cooking up a storm! That's right, my primary pseudo-housewife duty these days is to cook up the produce we've been having delivered. Recently I've discovered that butternut squash is delicious, and avacado is fun to cook with. I've also been baking a lot of bread!

As far as crafting type things, I made my own garter for the wedding, and decorated the centerpieces. I may take and post photos here at some point. The wedding was lovely, and I'm officially a wife now- so that makes the title more accurate!

I hope to start updating here again more regularly- I'm just too lazy to upload photos most of the time!

1 comment:

  1. Butternut squash ROCKS! What other produce have you been getting? Assuming it's seasonal, I'd love to know what you're cooking with it.

    Congratulations on the wedding!

    ReplyDelete